Bioproton has been honoured to be named as one of Westpac Bank's 20 Businesses of the Future.
The Businesses of Tomorrow were chosen on their potential to shape Australia’s future. Each selected business demonstrated the following qualities to an exceptional degree:
- A track record of delivery
- Clarity of purpose and vision
- Outstanding value to customers
- Capability to meet tomorrow’s challenges
- Adaptability and resilience
- Contribute beyond the business to the community, industry or the economy.
David Lindberg, judge and Chief Executive, Westpac Business Bank, said: “Bioproton has a clear purpose and vision to be a world-class biotechnology company in a huge growth sector. Having demonstrated their ability to reboot the business, the team at Bioproton have identified significant opportunities for expansion into new markets. Bioproton’s willingness to reinvest 20 per cent of sales into research and development, and collaborate with universities, demonstrates the business’ strong commitment to be successful beyond tomorrow.”