Bioproton has conducted research with the following institutions:
QUT and Bioproton are aligned in a shared belief that advanced bioproducts, such as industrial enzymes and probiotics have significant industrial benefits for a wide variety of industries. QUT has been working with Bioproton for many years on various projects, all directed towards achieving this vision.
In doing so, Bioproton and QUT have undertaking a number of discovery, development and upscale projects in developing industrial enzymes.
For example QUT and Bioproton have a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to develop expertise and knowledge in the scale-up and manufacture of industrial and agricultural biotechnology products in a new purpose designed and built facility and we are jointly a participant in a multi-year large scale project to develop a number of new industrial enzymes.
Bioproton is cooperating with Australian Institute for Bioengineering Nanotechnology (AIBN) located within University of Queensland (UQ) in developing and producing enzymes with improved characteristics. AIBN is a world leading research centre with over 360 researchers housed in a $75 million state-of-the-art building complimented by an extensive suite of facilities.
Bioproton products have been evaluated by the following research institutes around the world.
- University of New England, Australia
- Macquarie University, Australia
- Massey University New Zealand
- National University of Singapore
- University of Limpopo, South Africa
- Kansas State University, United States
- Kasetsart University Thailand
- Khon Kaen University, Thailand
- National Agricultural Technology Institute, Argentina
- University Federal of Lavras, Brazil
- Faculty of Animal Science, Jenderal Soedirman University, Indonesia
- State Agricultural University - MSHA, Russia
- Veterinary Biological Research Institute Hyderabad, India
- Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran
- Islamic Azad University, Iran
- University of Tehran, Iran
- University of Agriculture - Faisalabad, Pakistan
- University of Ilorin, Nigeria