Developed by Bioproton, Natuzyme is our key product and has been successfully applied to animal feeds around the world with excellent results under wide ranging conditions.
Natuzyme is a multi-strain/multi-feed enzyme for poultry, swine, ruminant and aqua feeds that synergistically improve the digestion and absorption of nutrients in the gastrointestinal tract (GIT). Natuzyme’s enzymes have a wide pH activity range and are heat tolerant.
Natuzyme contains phytase, α-amylase, xylanase, β-mannanase, β–glucanase, cellulase, protease, lipase and pectinase*.
*Actual specification subject to local registration.
- Phytase hydrolyses phytate substrates to release phosphorus
- Non-Starch Polysaccharide (NSP) enzymes, including xylanase, mannanase, β-glucanase, cellulase and pectinase to break down plant cell walls. They degrade cellulose, hemicellulose, glucan and pectin into simple sugars, such as glucose, mannose and xylose
- α-Amylase catalyses the breakdown of starch into maltose
- Proteases catalyse the breakdown of proteins into amino acids
- Lipases split fats and oils into fatty acids and glycerol
Iowa, USA, 2014
Massey University, New Zealand, 2010
Kansas State University, USA, 2007
- Evaluation of Dietary Multiple Enzyme Preparation (Natuzyme) in Laying Hens
- Multienzyme Super-Dosing in Broiler Chicken Diets: The Implications for Gut Morphology, Microbial Profile, Nutrient Digestibility, and Bone Mineralization
- An Evaluation of an Enzyme Blend (NATUZYME®) in Diets for Weanling Pigs
- Packaging: 20kg bag (3-layer paper and 1-layer polyethylene)
- Appearance: White-grey free-flowing powder, enzymes are micro-granulated
- Actual enzyme formulation may vary to ensure optimal formulation for local feed and regulatory conditions
- Storage: 24 months in dry conditions
- Available globally in selected market
- Natuzyme (dry powder)
- Natuzyme 50 (concentrated dry powder)
- Natuzyme W (concentrated water-soluble powder)