Adequate energy is a fundamental requirement for animals to maximize production, however the bioavailability of lipids is low, especially for young animals. The inclusion of Natufactant into the diet improves absorption of energy from fats and oils through better emulsification and fat hydrolysis.
With the usage of Natufactant up to 1-1.2% of fat and oils can be omitted from the diet and maintain performance.
Benefits of Natufactant
- Reduces the use of expensive oil ingredients (e.g., SBM oil, tallow, sunflower oil and palm oil)
- Decreases micelle size
- Improves feed efficiency
- Improves uniformity
- Reduces the effects of heat stress
- Increases the absorption of linoleic acid
Performance is maintained with 1% SB Oil reduction
- Packaging: 20kg bag (3-layer paper and 1-layer polyethylene)
- Appearance: Light brown free-flowing powder
- Stability: Resistant to heat pelleting
- Storage: 24 months in dry conditions
- Available globally in selected market
- European Union: Permitted as a feed ingredient under regulation EC 1831/2003