Unlocking the Potential of Probiotics in Livestock Production
Continuous development of feed supplements such as probiotics, creates a huge impact in the animal industry in terms of the overall health status of livestock and in production improvement.
However, efficiency of farm production show sub-standard results despite the best management practices supplied.
In this regard, this webinar covered the following:
1. Correlation of gut-health and intestinal microbiota;
2. Importance of next-generation probiotics in increasing pathogen protection;
3. AGP replacement transition with probiotic;
4. Nutritional strategies of using probiotics for optimised farm production;
5. Factors to consider when choosing the right probiotic;
6. Current research on probiotic.